Saturday 28 May 2011

Welcome to chatty-MUM

WELCOME TO CHATTY-MUM

As a working mother, in everyday life, I have been juggling between housekeeping, cooking, rushing to office, taking my little one to school, extra curriculum which inturn makes me tired and exhausted. But in spite of all with no doubt my daughter makes me happy, surprised and PROUD MOM.
Life is busy; well it’s busy for everyone….. (I heard it…!!!). Of course its busy for everyone, who said NO…Just relax.
You know what, out of all these hectic life, blogging with you make me feel light. I am not here to advice or sing my own song. But just wanted to share my view as a mom, with little personal touch.
Kids are every mum’s world. Every kid deserves respect from others, no matter how young or how old they are. Set an example, BE a GOOD mum, because your kid will reflect you. – Not an ADVICE, if at all, I don’t see any offence. (Because I know advice comes under the category “YOU either LIKE IT or Totally HATE IT!!!)

But it's a place to share your views, experience too.

Once Again….A BIG WELCOME TO MY BLOG.
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment