Saturday 28 May 2011

BUSY SATURDAY....



Quite a busy day it was….The day started as usual with usual weekend(classes) routine. But later in the evening, Trisa had a Birthday party to attend. With a dress code – DISNEY.
That was fun; all kids were dressed up as a character from DISNEY. There were princess, Mickey mouse, Mini Mouse, peter Pan….etc….etc….etc.
Trisa was dressed up as a princess. The party was honestly too good. They had a disco party, where kids were totally freaking out dancing with each other. They arranged for many games too. And Trisa won the passing the parcel game, and got play dough set as a prize. And also loads of tiny cute things like glitter pen, heart shape mini book, eraser, chocolate and balloon ( Trisa’s fav)
Evening an unexpected call from my friend to join the ladies cricket team. I was bit nervous and not confortable at the beginning, but later I thought that it would be rather better to give it a try. Honestly I had no coordination for the bat and the ball that was coming towards me. But friends around me were too good to encourage me and made me feel comfortable. It reminded me of those (g) olden days of me playing on the streets with my friends. I still remember me wearing a long skirt to catch the ball, to avoid my hands being hurt due to catching the ball.
HAAAA………THANKS FOR REMINDING ME OF MY CHILDHOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment